You’ve played Hair Trigger. Now what?
There are lots of ways to get involved to help reduce nuclear threats and create a safer world.
- The first episode of brand-new podcast At the Brink explores the history of nuclear false alarms. Hosted by Lisa Perry, granddaughter of former Secretary of Defense William J. Perry, it’s a great introduction to how false alarms could potentially trigger World War III and how to find a new path forward.
- Hair Trigger is not just a game. Spend two minutes with this great explainer from the Union of Concerned Scientists: “The Craziest Nuclear Weapons Policy You’ve Never Heard Of.”
- Review our Nuclear 101 tutorial and see how you do on the quiz at the end.
- Sign up to learn how to address nuclear and biosecurity threats by getting NTI’s biweekly email newsletter.
- Invite your friends to play and see which one of you is better at handling a crisis! Then you can brag on social, using #HairTriggerGame 😉
- Participate in a virtual event commemorating the 75th anniversary of the atomic bomb. Check out this calendar to find ones that interest you.
- Join us! Student can apply for a paid internship at NTI. It’s a great way to go deep on nuclear policy and start working to build a safer world—plus, we’re always on the lookout for fresh ideas.